March 6, 2013

OPI Skyfall

Hey girls!

I am so sorry for not posting anything this past month, but there are a lot of things going on in my life. Me and my boyfriend are going to California in April, so we are saving all the money we can. Also I have been busy in school and I am trying to get to Spain for Erasmus exchange program. So all my mind in concentrated to these things. Okay, enough about that. I wanted to show you this nail polish. I absolutely adore it. It is amazing. So shiny and creamy and easy to apply, so opaque. Stunning, absolutely stunning. At the beginning I thought that it will be too brown and weird looking on my nails. I was totally wrong. Just look at the pictures and you will fall in love! lol





Hope you liked it.
Have a great day. Ieva ♥

4 comments:

  1. love this color, you do your nails so well!
    stylesista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just followed your blog as I saw you comment on Macbarbie07's feb favourites video and I absolutely love your blog!
    If you fancy taking a look at mine it is http://meganlr.blogspot.co.uk/
    :) Love the colour of this polish! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I checked out yours as well,and it is great!

      Delete
  3. That color is so bold and gorgeous! Hope you continue blogging.

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog.
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete