November 4, 2012

LUSH Bubble bar - The Comforter

Hey girls.
Wanted to share my thoughts and also some pictures of this LUSH bubble bar. I bought this because it looks so cool (big pink round thingy) and it also smells nice. It is huge and not very expensive compared to other LUSH stuff. I have used this already for 3 times and I have a half left. So from this one bubble bar I will get 6 baths. Quite a bargain (costs $10,95 or £4.25 by the way). I am very shocked because LUSH stuff is cheaper in Latvia than in the USA (the same price than in the UK). It really is a bubble bar because bath is full with bubbles. For the first time in my life I have seen that much bubbles in the bath. When I was a little girl I always wanted big bubbles in my bath. There were almost none in my bath. So I am happy now that I can get real bubble bath. The bubble bar smells very nice, but when it is dissolved in water, the smell somehow disappears. Maybe it is because I put so small chunk in my bath. This bubble bar don't moisturize your skin and also don't leave it feeling dry. Overall I really like it. I think that LUSH bubble bars would be great gifts for kids.
Just the beginning. As you can see, the water turns pink. 
 
With no flash. As you can see the bath gets full with bubbles. At the end my whole bath (which is extremely big by the way) was full with bubbles. 
 
With flash. 
 
LUSH Bubble bar - The Comforter

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. Kisses
Ieva ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment