November 5, 2012

YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils

Hello Girls!
I wanted to do a review about YSL mascara. This is the only high end mascara I have bought and only because of the packaging. When you will get to know me better you will know that my weak points are black things with gold details or just gold things. I love gold and I hate silver. I think that every makeup item in gold looks so luxurious, expensive and high quality. I'm just a sucker for these kinds of things. That's why I love YSL, because their packaging is invincible. I would like to have small pocket mirror in gold, so right now I am searching for one.
Okay, back to mascara. I like it. It is really black, easy to apply and does the job. I like the brush. It is quite long so very fast for me to do my lashes. I can't say that it is worth the money though. I like maybelline mascaras as much as this one (especially falsies). I can't say that this mascara is better than maybelline, the only differences are that YSL one has a lovely scent and fabulous packaging. If you don't care about the packaging or you even don't like the gold packaging definitely I  suggest the maybelline mascaras. They are three times cheaper.
So, overall I like this mascara mainly because of the packaging. It does the job, lashes are quite long, really black, it separates the lashes really well it's just that maybelline ones do the same for my lashes. I think that I will continue using the maybelline cheaper ones for everyday basis, but for special occasions or for traveling etc. I will grab for YSL one.

Right eye with no mascara, Left with YSL mascara. AS you can see, the lashes look nice - really black, quite long, really separated. The Left eye definitely looks much better than the no makeup one.

It's Monday guys. I wish you a great week. Kisses
Ieva ♥

3 comments:

  1. thanks for your post!
    i did not know your blog, it's great!
    you have a new follower, follow me back?

    algopasaconmeryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete