November 12, 2012

Orly - HALO

Hey girls!
In one of my posts I have already mentioned this nail polish. It is from the Orly holiday 2012 Naughty Or Nice Collection. I bought two colors - Miss Conduct and this one (HALO). I already have a review on Miss Conduct (click here). I am so impressed with the Miss Conduct, it is not the case with this one. I have no idea why I bought this color. The polish itself is very nice, but I don't have a clue where I could wear this kind of polish. It reminds me of festivity and when I asked my boyfriend what he think about my nails, he immediately said :"They look like New Year". I somehow thought that there will be glitters in the polish, but the polish actually consists only from big, chunky glitters. Big silver ones and the small ones are gold. The color is gorgeous for gift-wrapping, but not for the nails. Probably I will use this polish once a year or so, it is just too much for me. 



Today I bought four polishes from the OPI Skyfall collection. I was so upset about this HALO polish, that I didn't buy the GoldenEye polish from the Skyfall collection. Now I am more into cremes. I will take photos of the polishes and all that jazz in couple of days.
Have a great week.
Ieva ♥

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My favorite are OPI and I like Orly and China glaze as well. I haven't tried a lot of brands, because in the house I live, at the first floor there are a nail polish store, and they sell only these three, so I buy every nail polish there. lol

      Delete