November 3, 2012

Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in 130 Peach Juice

Hello girls!
Wanted to do a review about this lipstick. Recently I have worn in pretty much every day. It looks very girly still simple. I like to wear it day to day basis because you don't need lip pencil for this one. It looks and feels like a lip balm. Pink with a bit of shimmer in it. Lipstick glides on very easily and don't leave your lips feeling dry or sticky. It is not very lasting though.It is quite sheer as well, but it is not a problem for me. I usually put like three layers on my lips and refresh them every 2 hours or so. As I said, it is like a lip balm, only not that moisturizing. It is not the case with all Maybelline Colorsensational lipsticks. A lot of them are really pigmented and the staying time also is great.
The packaging also is quite nice, pink, with rainbow swirls.
I think that this one is really nice lipstick for every day basis. Very affordable as well. 

Before I started writing this blog, I had no idea that my lips are totally asymmetric. Just look at my lips (the kissing ones). They raise a laugh. 

Wish you a great weekend girls! 
Ieva ♥

2 comments:

  1. You are very beautiful and your lips look lovely (regardless of being a little uneven - i think we all have that!) That is such a pretty colour on you.

    Love your blog and thanks for linking it on my comments <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chloe you have no idea how big my smile was when I saw that you have commented my blog! Thank you, you made my day!

      Delete