October 30, 2012

ORLY Miss Conduct

Hey girls!
Yesterday I bought 2 colors from the ORLY holiday 2012 Naughty Or Nice Collection. There are 6 colors in the collection, but I only liked two of them. One is Miss Conduct and the other one is Halo. Halo is like silvery gold glitter nail polish. I haven't tried it on my nails but it looks lovely in the bottle. Miss Conduct I already have on my nails. I am in love with this color. It is so unique in my nail polish collection, I had to get it. I looked up in the internet that OPI has a similar nail polish called DS Extravagance but it is more plumy while Miss Conduct is more pinkish. Next time I will buy the OPI one because these polishes are freaking amazing. We still don't have OPI skyfall collection available in Latvia. Damn. But I hope they will be in my hands next week.
Enjoy the beautiful Miss Conduct nail polish on my nails photos.

Two polishes that I bought from the collection: Halo and Miss Conduct



Believe me - it looks much more better in real life than in the photos. 
Have a great week. 
Ieva ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment