October 22, 2012

Tangle Teezer

Hey guys.
I have birthday today, so my mom got me this brush for a present. Actually she gave me the presents already on Saturday, so I have used it for three days now. I always buy the cheap brushes. I have never own an expensive one. I really think that  £12.25 is quite a lot for a brush. So I am very happy that my mother bought this one for me, because otherwise I wouldn't purchase it.
The tangle teezer is so lovely. It looks adorable - small and pink. It is also very convenient to carry with you in a bag. I always carry a brush with me (very big and ugly) so this one is perfect for me. But I use it also at home. I like to brush my hair after shower when they are still wet. I know that is it very damaging  for your hair, but I still do that, because that's the way I like it. This brush is perfect for that. So easy to brush wet hair with this one.
So, to sum up - wonderful brush. Quite expensive but totally worth the money. Not even does the job but also looks adorable. The cap is another great thing about this brush. Of course you can also get different colors and without cap etc., but I think that this one is the nicest one for me.




Have a nice day!
Ieva ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment