October 15, 2012

Sigma brushes

Hello again!
Today I got my purchase from Sigma. I purchased 2 weeks ago and finally got my package. These are my first 4 Sigma brushes. Before them I were using Eco tools brushes and were pretty pleased with them. I have always wanted to purchase Sigma brushes.They are quite cheap, but all the process is so expensive. Have to pay for delivery, also for mail service and also customs charges. So all the delivery expenses are almost the same as the purchase.
Enough about that, I am very happy about the brushes, really wanted them.
I ordered - F84 Angled Kabuki, F40 Large Angled Contour, E30 Pencil and E45 Small Tapered Blending.


F84 Angled Kabuki - Synthetic Sigmax meant to blend cream product. So soft. I will definitely love this brush I know. I will try this tomorrow and tell you how I like it. (16$)


F40 Large Angled Contour - meant for cheeks (bronzer, blush maybe highlighter) As you can see I tried this one. Very precise application. Love it. (14$)


E30 Pencil - tried it, very precise, love it. Have always wanted this one. (9$)


And the last one E45 Small Tapered Blending. I will try this one also tomorrow. Meant for eyes.  (9$)


Also I got a present. A small shadow for eyebrows. I am really happy about that, because I was using all the time eye shadows from NAKED pallet to fill in my eyebrows. I was  mixing naked and buck to create the ideal color for my eyebrows. The funniest thing is that this color that I got for present is perfect for my eyebrows. Like in the middle of naked and buck. Don't know how they knew that I need this color but I am glad for the present.(For free)


Overall: I am really pleased with the packaging. Prices are really affordable. Great that they send you a present if you spend 30$ or more. Brushes are really soft and precise. The disadvantage is only the delivery cost and all that jazz, but if you are from US I guess that you don't have to deal with that also.

Have a great evening.
Ieva ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment