October 16, 2012

NOTD Orly - Star Spangled

Hey guys!
This is one of my all-time-favorite nail polishes. I don't have this one for a long time, but I am in LOVE! I love red polishes, but I think that they are sometimes to boring for me. There are so many interesting/crazy/exciting nail polishes in the market that I don't have time to wear classic red.  This is so beautiful red color and the glitters inside are amazing. I think that this nail polish goes with everything. It is a MUST HAVE for those who like red and glittery polishes. Typical me.

Looks much better in life. The photos don't show the real beauty of it.  
Also the polish dries so quickly and the wearing time is very long (usually don't chip 5 days for me).
Enjoy the pictures and tell me about your favorite nail polish.

Ieva ♥










5 comments:

  1. This colour is amazing! You cant beat a good red nail polish.

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour it's gorgeous!
    Did you know that you don't have the followers gadget?
    Layout>add gadget>follower xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a piece of gold. I didn't even thought about it. Thank you so much! :)

      Delete