October 18, 2012

OPI Dating a royal

Hey guys!
This one is also one of my favorite nail polishes for the autumn. Really gorgeous dark blue color. Also goes with everything. With no shimmer. Great not even for autumn, but for winter.. also spring.. Actually this color looks great in every season. OPI is my favorite brand for the nail polishes. Love it!
Enjoy the pictures and have a great day!
Ieva ♥





Actually I have a lot of things to talk about, also a lot of pictures that I want to show you guys, but there is something wrong with my computer. I can't install the photos from my camera to computer. I am going to get the computer fixed so I hope that till tomorrow everything is going to be fine.

2 comments:

  1. great color!
    love your blog!
    would you like to follow each other?

    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Of course, your blog looks great.

      Delete