October 31, 2012

Topshop

Hey girls!
2 weeks ago I ordered some things from Topshop.com. This is one of my favorite shops. Today the package came and I am so pleased with it. All of the clothes fits me and are very good quality. I wanted the skirts to be little bit thicker, but they still look really nice. Delivery was free.
I usually order clothes online from Topshop, Asos, River Island, Boohoo and New Look. It is much more cheaper and I always find cute clothes there. Here in Latvia I like to shop in Zara, Mango, Promod, H&M, Bershka, Moskito. If I want to buy designer piece (usually bag or shoes) I buy them abroad. We sometimes go to Germany or UK. Make-up also I order online because we don't have almost anything here.
So, here are the thing I got in my package

This peplum top is pretty tight, looks very good though. I will were it probably with no bra.
I'm in love with this blouse. Collar with pearls look so chic. I will probably wear jumper on it, because it is see-through. I purchased it because of the pretty collar.
I really like burgundy color in autumn/winter. The stud detail looks really pretty. It makes this ordinary jumper special. It is quite big, I thought it will be smaller, but I don't mind. I like big jumpers. Would look really good with leggings and heel boots.
When I saw this kind of belt in wendyslookbook.com I knew that I have to find something similar and I did. Really unique belt. I would like the metal detail to be little bit shorter,because it is not very comfortable, but the belt is real leather and with gold detail, so I will endure discomfort.

As I said, I would like the skirt to be little bit thicker but I still like them a lot. Autumn/winter must-have for ladies.
I have this dress in black, but they are out of it. Actually I like this cherry one even better, but the black one was on sale. This one is also pretty tight (no bra again).
Cute. Will think of the way how to wear this one.
Bought this Topshop highlighter in Sunbeam. This is my first make-up item from Topshop. The packaging is adorable. 
Adorable, right? The cow pattern are my pajamas.
Shimmering golden highlighter (very golden and not very easily bendable). I'm not sure if I like it, will write a review.

That's it guys. I will post some pictures with these clothes on soon. 
Have a nice day! 
Ieva ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment