October 18, 2012

LUSH haul

Hey guys!
Bought today some cool stuff from LUSH. Just wanted to post some pictures. Reviews will be here soon, because I love love love to take baths in autumn/winter time. Also I really enjoy taking bath with lush stuff. 
Its too boring to take bath with no funny stuff in it!

Bubble bar - The Comforter 

Bath bomb - Twilight

Luxury bath melt - Mmmelting marshmallow Moment

Also I got this fresh face mask sample for free. I love Cupcake mask, but they were out of it, so I will try this one. For some of you this may sound disgusting, but not for me. I love garlic.And if it makes my skin look good, what can be better than that. 

Fresh face mask sample - Cosmetic Warrior

I really want to try the Christmas edition or limited edition or whatever it is called. But we don t have them in Latvia. I hope that we will soon. I really want to buy Magic Wand Bubble Bar for my sisters daughter. She loves pink and everything girly so I thing that she will adore this one. An for me - Father Christmas bath bomb. 

Ieva ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment