December 6, 2012

OPI - Die Another Day

Hey guys!
I haven't write anything in weeks. It's because my camera was not with me, so I couldn't take any pictures. I have a lot of things to share. Today it will be one of my nail polishes from the OPI Skyfall collection.
At first, I wasn't sure about this one. When I looked up all the photos of polishes from this collection in other blogs I was not impressed with this one. Everyone loved it, so I had to give it a try. Also maybe because I didn't buy the Golden eye, so I had to get one instead. So I bought it and I really like it. It is shimmery orange-red. There is nothing special about it, but it looks quite lovely and it goes with every outfit. Maybe not every, but you get what I mean. It really is holiday polish. Great for winter and fall time. I think that I'm not gonna wear it in spring. Then I take out all my crazy polishes like yellow, pink, green, blue. But for winter, this polish is great for everyday basis.
There is one thing about this polish that I love. You can easily get away with only 1 coat. I used 2 coats, because that's what I always do, but if you are in a hurry, it's great to have this kind of polish.




Have a nice day. See you tomorrow.
Ieva ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment