December 17, 2012

The Balm - Balm Jovi Rockstar Face Palette

Hey girls!
I wanted to show you this amazing palette. This is going to be a big blog post with a lot of picture, because I just love this palette so much. I saw this one in one of emilynoel83 videos in youtube, so I had to have it!
It's my first purchase from The Balm. I can't buy it here in Latvia, so I purchased it online from feelunique.com for 34£. I think that this would be a great gift for a friend or sister. And it is totally worth the money.

Lote is almost in every picture, so I hope you like cats! 

 Very colorful and crazy packaging. 
As you can see it is quite big but very thin.

It has very lovely heart shaped mirror inside. 

 Amazing picture

 So, palette has 12 eye shadows inside, blush, highlighter an two lip/cheek colors. 

 These are the lip colors and as you can see there is also a small guide how to make some looks. 

This is how the palette looks totally opened. 

And now the swatches:

These four colors are called HEAVY METAL

from left to right: Metal-ica, Iron Maid-in, Lead Zeppelin, Alice Copper

These four are called Classical
From left to right: Presto, Moderato, Allegro, Adagio
And the last four are called Alternative
From left to right: Third eye blinded (can't really see this one), rem, The Stroke, Blink 1982
 Solid Gold highlighter (the same as Mary-Lou Manizer) and Don't You Want Me? blush (the same as Frat Boy)
And last but not least the lip colors: Milly and Vanilly

I think that this palette is a must have. The eye shadows are very pigmented and super smooth. We have here some matte shadows as well as shimmery ones.We have here some highlight colors, crease colors and also some very  extraordinary ones like Alice Copper, Lead Zeppelin, rem etc. All of these colors are gorgeous.And the blush, and the highlighter. I can't say enough for this palette. 
For me the best thing about this palette is it's packaging. So colorful an contains so much stuff inside, but still not very bulky. Also the price is very appropriate. 
Almost forgot to mention the names, but I guess you already noticed. Everything is well-considered.
I will stop here. I have pain in my fingers from typing so much and so fast. lol 
See you soon girls. 
Ieva ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment