December 29, 2012

Rimmel London Lasting Finish lip pencil in Indian Pink

Hey girls!
I wanted to show you my favorite lip of the moment. I think this color is perfect for autumn and winter and also for holidays. I used only this lip pencil and nothing more. Of course you can use a similar lipstick on top of it, or a lip gloss, but I love this color and I like my lips to be mat especially if they are in bright color. I don't like when my hair sticks to the gloss and all that jazz.
I think that this color is gorgeous and it will suit all skin tones. This lip liner is very affordable as well and great quality. I will check out more of these Lasting Finish lip pencils.





Ieva ♥

2 comments:

  1. this is really cool! love the color!

    stylesista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'm doing the same w/ Tiramisu today

    ReplyDelete