December 29, 2012

OPI Live and Let Die

Hey girls!
I am wearing this color at the moment. It is from the OPI Skyfall collection. This Live and Let Die polish is a creamy shade of dark green with gold shimmers in it. I was not sure whether to buy it or not. It looks interesting in the bottle but I wasn't sure if I would wear it often. I am so happy now that I bought it, because it is gorgeous. It looks stunning on the nails. It looks almost black from a distance but when you looks more closely you can see that it is dark green with shimmers. I think that it is a great thing, because you can wear it with almost every outfit. Okay, I will stop here. Enjoy the pictures.
Oh, almost forgot. I painted my nails five days ago and they haven't chipped at all.  And also you can easily get along with only one coat.



Have a nice day! 
Ieva ♥

4 comments:

  1. this color is gorgeous and you nails look amazing!

    stylesista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color ! great alternative to flat black .
    http://sparklemepink88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete