January 9, 2013

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Suede

Hey girls!
Wanted to show you make nails of the day! This nail polish is not new, it's from OPI Suede Collection 2009. Back in the day I hated suede nail polishes, but now I have fallen in love. It's just something different, and sometimes I get bored of those shiny nail polishes. I think this is a great alternative. Lincoln Park After Dark Suede looks really nothing like the original Lincoln Park After Dark. This polish is purple with silver glitter.
I think that I'm going to buy some more of these suede polishes, I hope I will find them.



 you can see

As you can see, here, on some nails, I put a topcoat on, so you can see how it looks when is shiny. 
I really prefer the suede one. I think it looks unique. 

Have a nice day! 
Ieva



1 comment:

  1. this nail polish is really cool! i have never heard of suede nail polish but now i want to try it!

    stylesista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete