January 20, 2013

It's not another boring jumper


cat

I love the cat, love the mint colour, Love this jumper. So cheap as well.
$40 - hm.com


Oversize jumpers are IN this winter and this one also has a cool  caption on.
£36.00 - topshop.com


I just like this colour. Would be great for spring. 
$32 - hm.com


$37 - newlook.com


This one is unique because it has leather look shoulder patches. 
$60 - riverisland.com




jumper 

This kind of pattern is in style this winter and the volours are gorgeous as well.
$76 - topshop.com
I love this one. It's light pink with embellished necklace. I have this one in plummy colour.
$64 - riverisland.com
I like the cut of this jumper. I think it is so unique and would look great with leggings and boots.
$56 - newlook.com
I'm not sure if you can see, but there is a lace detailing on this jumper. You can get this also in white, but this time I prefer this black one, just because it can go with everything.
 $76 - topshop.com
This one is in navy blue with white spots on. I love polka dot pattern. I think this would be great for winter and, in spring I would like this jumper to be light blue. 
$72 - topshop.com

Here are some more jumpers that I LOVE, but didn't include in the boards only because there are models in the pictures:

ASOS jumper with studded peace sign

ASOS Jumper in diamond jacquard

ASOS Jumper in oil slick foil

Forever21 C'est La Vie jumper

Forever21 Striped Relaxed Fit Sweater  

Have a great rest of the weekend! 
Ieva ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment