January 14, 2013

ORLY In the Navy

Hey girls!
As you can see I typically paint my nails in darker colors in the wintertime. I am waiting for the spring so badly. I want the bright colors not only on my nails, but also in the clothing. I checked out OPI upcoming collections : Spring/Sum​mer 2013 Euro and it looks gorgeous. I can't wait to get my hands on it, but for now, I am wearing all these dark colors on my nails. If you like dark nails, you will probably love this nail polish from ORLY. It goes on so smooth and looks just stunning on nails. It has like a small glitter in, but you can't really see that on camera (or maybe you can). Overall I love this color and this nail polish.





Have a great week!
Ieva ♥

1 comment:

  1. this is such a fab color! it looks really good!

    stylesista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete