January 9, 2013

LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb

Hey girls!
Now in winter time a take a lot of baths. There are several reasons. I will tell you more about my skin problems in other post in more details, but shortly, I have a very sensitive skin, and in winter time my legs extremely itch from the water. I am trying all kinds of stuff to get rid of that irritation, but the easiest is to take a bath with some kind of bomb, melt or something in. It really takes the irritation away, because the water is more soft and moisturizing. So I take a lot of baths in winter time.
This time I used this LUSH Twilight bath bomb. I really liked the smell, that's why I bought it. It's big, pink bath bomb. I don't want to go in details, because there will be a lot of pictures below. You will see it in action. I just will add that my skin feels soft, silky and smooth after this bath. And those big silver glitters don't stay on your skin after the bath, maybe just some of them stick to you, but it's not a problem for me.
In general, I love this bath bomb. Try it, if you want something relaxing and you like the smell of it.









Have a nice day!
Ieva ♥

1 comment:

  1. it looks really nice and fun! im the kind of person who would buy it just because its called Twilight :)

    stylesista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete